- Beachside setting with view of boardwalk entertainment
- Serene mornings & beautiful ocean sunsets in the evenings
- Weekday happy hour from 4-7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday champagne brunch
The Sidewalk Cafe is “the best place to people watch on Venice Beach” according to New Times Magazine. We have been featured in many movies and commercials as well as in such publications as Sunset Magazine, LA Weekly and many tour books. If you ever wanted to see Venice Beach, California, let us be your front row seat!
A Venice Boardwalk landmark for 25 years, The Sidewalk Cafe offers fresh, high-quality, well-prepared food with generous portions. And all of our soups and sauces are homemade. The outdoor covered patio provides a beautiful view of the beach and ocean while street performers and an eclectic crowd continuously entertain.
Also under the red and white awning you can find Small World Books, a wonderful independent bookstore. It is a great place to find out more about Venice. Small World Books offers a wide collection of literary fiction and poetry, and is frequently used as a resource for entertainment industry researchers.
Whether you come for breakfast on the beach, lunch in the sun, or dinner at sunset, you are sure to enjoy at The Sidewalk Cafe. Look for the red and white awning near the center of the Venice Boardwalk!
The Sidewalk Café serves up generous portions of freshly prepared California cuisine:
- Famous omelettes, burgers, salads and sandwiches
- Much loved Mexican & Italian favorites
- Breakfast served all day
- Full service bar
Please click here to view our menu. Thanks.
The Sidewalk Cafe features a full service bar:
- Enjoy mixed drinks on the patio
- Come inside to play pool
- Watch the game
- Play arcade games
- Sports bar with many satellite sports packages
- Ten TV’s including three big screens
- Relax and enjoy the sunset during happy hour, weekdays from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
The Sidewalk Cafe is located on the world famous Venice Boardwalk! We are at the corner of Ocean Front Walk (the Venice Boardwalk) and Horizon Avenue, two blocks north of Windward Avenue. Just look for the red & white awning! Validated weekday parking is available one block south at Market Street. We are open daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Venice Beach Walking Map